Golf Course Rules
- The golf course is available only to members and their paid guests.
- The charge for guests to play is $15 for 9 holes or $25 for 18 holes. All guests should sign in at the clubhouse and the charge will be added to the member’s monthly bill or can pay via Venmo.
- No one under the age of 16 may operate a golf cart on the premises unless accompanied by an adult.
- Children 12 and under must have supervision from an individual aged 16 or over. All youth golfers need adult supervision on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays 12 p.m.–4 p.m.
- The last person to leave the club in the evening should close the cart shed doors and lock the clubhouse door.
- Current members of the Fulton High School and Westminster golf teams are allowed to be on the course without adult supervision except for Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays between 12–4 p.m. They should always be mindful of members on the course and should allow members to play through as needed. Members of the golf teams are not allowed to bring guests at any time and do not have access to the pool.
- Junior golfers and members of the Fulton High School and Westminster golf teams should have a visible yellow “Fulton Country Club” golf bag tag attached to their golf bag when playing on the course so members know they have golfing privileges. These tags are the property of the Fulton Country Club and should be returned once they are no longer warranted.
Daily pool hours: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- All members must please sign in at the cabana upon entering the pool.
- No Lifeguard is on duty – swim at your own risk.
- Children 13 and under require an adult present at all times.
- You may bring in your own food and drink. Glass is not allowed in the pool area.
- Pool members may bring guests outside of their household for a $5/day per person that can be paid via the FCC Venmo.